Thursday, April 17, 2014

Chapter 2: The Lost Boy— Taejin (One Random Day...)


+Poppy-Miss Ji yong EnPPy 
This chapter of my story is super cute I thought you would want to read it!
~*~
Language Guide:
~*~
everything written in gray-black is Korean.
everything written in purple is English.
everything written in green is Japanese.
everything written in bold black are your thoughts.
everything written in blue is a translation.
~*~
Enjoy! <3


POV You
“Kyeopta! Aigoo!!! Kyeopta!!” I looked up and stared directly into the eyes of B.A.P’s  visual, Kim Himchan. Those eyes are gonna be the death of me. I couldn’t even speak, all I could do was blush and blink. I swear to god I look like a kid right now.

“Yah! Kim Himchan! You’re gonna scare the poor girl!” Yong Guk smacked Himchan in the back of the head and he blushed a little. I looked over to Mina who was in the same state as me but she seemed to be handling it much better than me.

“Tch. Geez hyung, can’t you see she’s already having a hard time dealing with our looks, OW! What was that for?” Daehyun punched Jongup’s arm. I was waiting for Zelo to say something, but he didn’t; he just stood there trying his best not to make any eye contact with me, it sadden me a bit.

“So, where is it that you need to get to?” Mina finally brought my brain back to reality.

Oh yeah we’re supposed to be helping them get somewhere, wait why’d they come all the way over here? There were plenty of other people around.

I guess Yong Guk had told Mina where they needed to go because we started walking down the sidewalk. YoungJae, Jongup, Daehyun and Mina had struck up a nice conversation about cheesecake and rabbits? What in the world? I was still trying to figure out how they had connected cheesecake and rabbits when I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked behind me, at Himchan.

“You seem to be deep in thought, whatcha thinking about?”

“I’m trying to figure out how they connected cheesecake and rabbits, I’ve tried every possible connection but I just can’t seem to understand where they connected them.” Himchan laughed.

God his laugh is just beautiful, wow ____ that is just weird as hell.

“Aigoo you really are cute,” I blushed at his comment, I’ve been called many things before, but never cute.

“Noona!!! Noona!!” some random little kid was tugging on the hem of my jacket, I looked down and met the eyes of a crying little Korean boy, he started speaking in Korean to me saying that he got separated from his mom in the crowd and that he couldn’t find her.

Well why the hell did you come tugging on my jacket? Do I even look Asian to you? I shouldn’t because I’m not, I’m not at all.

“Where did you last see your mother?” I got down on my knees and wiped his tears.

“I got lost when we were going to the hair store that way, but now I can’t…I can’t find her” he started crying again.

“Hey hey hey there’s no need to cry,” I held his hands, “I’ll help you find your mother, okay?” I flashed him a big smile and mouthed ‘Fighting’ while I mini-fistpumped. He nodded and smiled cutely, "What's your name?"

"Taejin."

"Annyeong Taejin I'm ____," he nodded and clutched my hand. I turned to Mina and went back to speaking in English, "Mina you know how to get to the mall right? You help the guys, I'm gonna help this little boy find his mom," she looked at me with a shocked expression, so I mouthed to her 'yeah I know I'm missing out, but oh well.'
 I bowed to everyone and then turned back to the little boy who was clutching my hand for dear life and smiled at him. We started walking down the street when someone grabbed my shoulder.

"You shouldn't travel alone, I'll accompany you."

Himchan? WTF!? Why the hell? Whatever...

"Shouldn't you go with your members? I wouldn't want you to be late," I told him to go, but fuck I am still a BABY and hell it was KIM FUCKING HIMCHAN! OF COURSE I WANTED HIM TO STAY! But I didn't want to be the reason that he or the other members got yelled at by their manager or something.

"Well we're already late, so it can't get much worse right? Plus, your friend said that you know how to get to the mall too so you can just walk me there," he smiled waiting for my answer.

Why is he trying so hard to stay with me? 

The question kept coming back up in my head but I just shrugged it off.

"Are you sure? It could take awhile."

WHY AM I TRYING SO HARD TO GET RID OF HIM?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! 

"Well then I guess we can take that time to get to know each other right? I like to get to know my fans, and I would like for my fans to get to know me, the real me."

The real Himchan? What does he mean by that? 

"Uh o-okay I guess," it still kinda hurt for reason when he called me a fan, but it shouldn't.

I am just a fan, not a love interest.

"Umma where are you going?!" Himchan rolled his eyes at the whining maknae line, "Umma! Where are you going? Aren't you going with us?"

"Aish these kids," I couldn't help but laugh at their adorable family-like structure, "I'm going to help uhh..." he turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"____, Park ____."

"I going to help _____-ssi find this little boy's mother, I'll catch up with you all later," the three youngest members just shrugged and started walking, "the maknae line somethimes...." Himchan sighed and shook his head chuckling to himself, obviously remembering funny things the three had done.

"Okay let's get going, Taejin-ah this Himchan oppa, he's going to help us find your umma, arraseo?" I looked at Himchan and smiled. 

Did he just blush? No not possible? What are you thinking ___?

"Annyeong Taejin-ah, I'm Himchan nice to meet you," they high-fived and grinned, "Do you wanna ride on my shoulders?" Taejin nodded and let go of my hand.
"Taejin-ah you said you and your umma were heading to a hair salon right?" Himchan picked him up and placed him on his shoulders.

They look so adorable, he's going to make a great dad someday. 

"Nae!" he suddenly became bubbly and giggly, he and Himchan were laughing and playing, pretending Himchan was a car on a bumpy road bouncing Taejin on his shoulders or pretending Himchan was a plane. It was adorable.



~*~
So short update...isn't Taejin so cute?!?!? >.< And Himchan is killing me and my bias list =_= (I'm sorry Zelo!! TT~TT)
Next update coming soon!!
~*~
Also check out my first fanfic=> A Panda and Some Lovin' Sunshine
~*~
Author-nim
~*~

Chapter Link: The Lost Boy—Taejin

No comments:

Post a Comment