Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Trapped— Nakta One Shot


*requested One Shot*
For Ayumi1
Enjoy my dear!
~*~
On behalf of Topp Dogg One Shots Inc. (random made up production company) and simonezhane Production Studios (my made up production company), I present to you:
An Original One Shot; written, edited, and produced by simonezhane Production Studios:
TRAPPED—an original Nakta One Shot
~*~


POV Nakta

"Yooncheol!! Please!! No! You know I hate elevators!! Please don't make me go in it!!" Ayumi, my scaredy cat girlfriend clung to my arm trying to pull me away from my best friend when I'm too lazy for stairs—the elevator. Ayumi has a lot of fears but elevators are her biggest fear ever. But elevators have been my best friend since forever. They love to accompany my lazy ass to higher levels. They help me relax with their boring elevator music. And when you've reserved an entire museum for your girlfriend's birthday, they give me the alone time I need with her.
"Mimi come on, it'll be fine!" I tried to pull her in. For how fragile and small this girl may look she's pretty damn strong! It's like the Hulk lives inside her staying asleep until an elevator or a wasp comes around and then she gains hulk strength. When she latches onto something when she's scared...nothing can make her move. 
"Oppa!!! Please no!!! I'm scared it'll stop and we'll be trapped!" she was practically crying now.  Dammit!
"Ayumi Konoe!" she froze when she heard her last name.
"Shin Yooncheol, unless you wish me to end your life painfully, don't you ever say my family name again. I left that life and everything with it a long time ago." 
"I-I'm sorry."
"Just don't do it again," and with that she walked into the elevator like it was nothing. I silently followed behind her knowing I just screwed up royally.



POV Ayumi

I can't believe he would even think it was okay to say it! AARRRGGH! HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE GO OVER THIS?!  I hate my family! I want nothing to do with them! That's why I stopped using my family surname and started calling myself Ayumi Ai. Ai means love in Japanese, and all I ever wanted in life was love. But my family couldn't love me, my parents had no intention of loving any of their children and so in turn their children didn't love each other because they didn't know how to. And I had no idea how to love I only had an idea of what love could be. Until I met Yooncheol. Being a Japanese girl of royal descent I had no idea what the hell I just ran into. I knew he was Korean because well I ran away to South Korea, but I didn't know he was some kind of God in this country. Who would've known I would end up dating a Korean pop star. Definitely not this girl; but that's what happened. And here I am on my 19th birthday with my loving boyfriend walking into an elevator for reasons unknown, pissed off, and hurt that he would just throw my past back in my face like it didn't ruin my childhood or anything.
"I'm sorry...I didn't—" I pressed a finger to his lips.
"Don't. Let's just forget it happened and focus on the now. Speaking of...what level is astrology section on?" I looked around the shiny metal death trap on strings we were in. We're gonna fucking die.
"The top level..."
"THE WHAT?!" I started freaking out. I hate elevators and I hate heights. This is double trouble for me! It's like the Wonder Twins went into battle without their power rings, they're already pretty much useless and without their rings they're nothing! "I hate you so much right now. So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much." I started to break down as the death trap moved upward toward my impending death drop. I grabbed the closest thing to me, which ended up being the one person I did not want to touch at the moment...my boyfriend.
"Hey hey hey, you're gonna be okay." he held me close, "I'm here—"
"You being here is the reason why I'm in this state right now!!! I am not gonna be okay! You need to fix this! Make me think of something else!"
"Like what?"
"I DON'T KNOW! I MAY BE JAPANESE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE ALWAYS COME UP WITH SMART IDEA DAMMIT! FIX THIS!"
"Okay okay! Just calm down."
"I'm trying," I calmed down enough to stop shaking but my breathing pace didn't slow down at all.
"Do you remember our first time?" 
"NOW WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP RIGHT NOW?" I smacked his arm.
"Well you aren't thinking about the elevator anymore are you?!"
"I AM NOW THANK YOU!"
"Dammit! Okay okay well back to the previous topic. You haven't answered my question. Do you remember our first time?" I looked up at Yooncheol, who was grinning like an idiot.
"Yes you retard, of course I remember, it was the day we gave each other our virginity. How could I possibly forget that night? It was amazing," I bit my lip blushing madly.
"You were so sexy that night, trying to tease me. Do you remember what you tried to do?" he tilted my chin up.
"Yes...very clearly, but I didn't get to do it because of what you did,"
"What did I do?" 
"You know exactly what you did,"
"Oooooh!! You mean this?" he reached up my skirt and rubbed my folds through my panties.
"Aaahhh," my legs started shaking and I had to grip Yooncheol's jacket to keep from falling.
"And what did you say?"
"Stop playing unfair you tease."
"And then what happened?" he pushed my panties to the side and inserted a digit in me making me cry out.
"You didn't stop teasing me. You backed up against the wall and kept teasing me." I panted out.
"I may have been teasing but you enjoyed it didn't you?"
"I plead the fifth to that." I turned my head away as he attacked my neck with his soft plump lips.
"That only applies to the USA my love. You're in Korea now. Answer the question or be punished baby." he pinched my clit.
"AAHH!"
"Answer the question, what happened next?"
"Y-You fucked me senseless against the wall."
"You skipped a few details baby, do you wanna be punished?"
"OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD. SHIN YOONCHEOL JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!"
"Answer the question correctly and I'll give you what you want baby. What happened before I fucked you senseless against the wall?"
"This," I grabbed his hand and put it on my breast and squeezed it, "Aaahhh."
"And then just before I fucked you senseless?"
"Move your hands and I'll show you." I smirked to myself as I dropped to my knees in front of his growing bulge.
"Feeling bold are we now?"
"Psshh bitch I am the definition of bold." I palmed his manhood through his jeans.
"N-now who's teasing?"
"It's a well deserved revenge." I slowly unzipped his pants torturing him. Serves him right!
"Will you puh-leease just do it!"
"Oh no, I think I'll take my time with this." I smirked to myself knowing the punishment that lies ahead for my teasing. But hey why not make the best of the situation? I am TRAPPED after all.


~*~
Hiiiiiiiii guys!! Did you miss me?!
You better have!
And I know I tricked a few of you into thinking that last post was an update, but no it wasn't. 
It's a promotional chapter for the new story I'm coauthoring and I would love for you all to subscribe to it!!
~*~
Anyways....I think I may turn a few of these One Shots into and actually storyline. Just maybe.
I hope you all enjoyed the chapter though!!
~*~
If you would like to see a sequel vote for it!!
~*~
Author-nim
~*~
XOXO
-simonezhane
Original Chapter Link: Trapped

No comments:

Post a Comment