Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DO I KNOW YOU? Sequel Teaser— B-joo One Shot


~*~
I already know you all are going to hate me for teasing you like this....but I don't care! Muwahahahaha! I'm building up your suspense for the real thing! You should be thanking me you greedy childrens!! (yes I did say childrens! BACK OFF MY VOCABULARY YOU MEANIES!!! TT~TT) Aaaaannnyyway, here's a sneek peek teaser clip from the original footage (ha ha I should make this into a movie or something haha!)
ENJOY!
~*~
Author-nim
~*~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


POV B-Joo
WHAT THE HELL?! WHERE DID THAT CONFIDENCE COME FROM?! DAMN DUDE! NICE GOING! YOU GOT THE GIRL AND YOUR CONFIDENCE! WOO!! TEAM BYUNGJOO +1 TEAM WU YIFAN +NOTHING BITCH!!!  
I wrapped my arm around Hyemin's shoulder and was about to pull her in for a kiss but then my phone went off. WHO THE FUCK IS CALLING ME?! GODDAMIT SANGDO HYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU—oh it's just Sanggyun.
"Hyung, where are you?"
"Ah Sanggyun-ah, I'm walking to my car with Hyemin, wae? Did you guys already leave?"
"Nae hyung, I went with Taeyang (Jenissi) hyung and Sangwon (Yano),"
"Arraseo, well I'm taking Hyemin to my dorm room,"
"Wh-what? But Hyung everyone is already h—"
"See yah later Sanggyun-ah!" beep
I put my phone away and unlocked my car.
"My lady, your chariot awaits," I grinned at Hyemin and opened the passenger door, "your luggage m'lady," she handed me her duffle bag.
"Such a gentleman *giggle*," I grinned and winked at her.
"Anything for m'lady," I said as I closed her door and put our stuff in the trunk. mallohae mallo....mallohae mallo..., "Yoboseyo? Ah Sanggyun-ah, I told I'm going to my dorm, you guys don't need to wait up for me okay? Peace out," beep
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*GTA TIME SKIP!!*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV B-Joo
*arriving at B-Joo's shared dorm room (shares dorm room with A-tom)*
"Why does Sanggyun keep trying to call me? Aish this kid," I slid my thumb over the ignore button. "Well here we are," I bowed after opening Hyemin's door.
"Waahhh! What the hell?! Why are your dorms bigger and nicer than ours?" Hyemin stomped her foot and pouted. I couldn't help but laugh, she was so cute.
"Ah that, well these are the international student dorms, I also am an honor student as well as an international student technically,"
"Technically?"
"Technically because I live in the International student dorms but I'm not an international student."
"Then how—"
"Because Sanggyun and I are roommates with two international students,"
"Oh really? So does that mean you stay at the dorms more often so that you can help them?" I nodded.
"It's a really great experience, plus I don't have to see that idiot Kris everyday anymore," I grabbed our bags out of the trunk and locked my car.
"You can't stand that stupid Canasian either?!" Hyemin's eyes nearly popped out of her head.
"Yea, he's an ass, honestly the world would be better off without him in it," 
"100% agreed," *silence* we just stared at each other for a minute before bursting out into laughter.
"Okay okay that was random," I said trying to stop laughing.
"100% agreed!" we tried our best to stifle our laughs but failed miserably.
"Okay we should get inside before it gets cold," I held my hand out to her.
"Okay," she took my hand and we began walking up to my dorm. I just keep falling harder and harder for this girl.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



~*~
SHA-BAM! 
~*~
I hope you guys enjoyed the teaser clip! I'll be posting the full story later this afternoon so keep waiting for it! 
And I just might post some more teasers =^~^=
It's gonna be gooooooooood!
~*~
Well that's all for now!
Bye bye!
~*~
Author-nim
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment