Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DO I KNOW YOU?— B-joo One Shot


~*~
HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO MY LOVELY SUBBIES!! I'M BAAAAACCCKKK!!! KEKE
Anyway this one shot was requested by Chyahwang. 
So for my lovely Chyahwang and B-joo...I present:
DO I KNOW YOU?
Enjoy!
~*~
Author-nim
~*~

POV Hyemin
"And 5, 6, 7, 8...5, 6, 7, 8...5, 6, 7, 8...and POSE!" our Cheer Captain Jessica clapped as we ended our routine in a sexy pose, "PERFECT! JUST PERFECT!! Okay, great job today ladies! Remember to rest up and be ready for the competition tomorrow! Remember we are competing during the boys' basketball half-time show against the Wolves! So be prepared and give your best! SO TELL ME, WHO ARE WE?!" Jessica pumped her fist in the air and we did the same as we yelled out.
"TOPP DOGGS!" 
"I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUU!! WHO ARE WE?!"
"TOPP DOGGS!!!!"
"ONE MORE TIME!! WHO ARE WE?!"
"TOPP DOGGS!!"
"WHAT DO WE SAY?!"
"WOOF WOOF!!"
"WHAT DO WE SAY?!"
"WOOF WOOF!! WE POP THE ROOF!" we all huddled into a circle chanting and bouncing around.
"AND WHAT DO WE DO?!"
"WE DON'T PLAY AROUND, WE BRING THE DOG HOUSE DOWN!!" we threw our heads back and yelled out.
"WHAT DO WE DO?!"
"WE DON'T PLAY AROUND, WE BRING THE DOG HOUSE DOWN!!"
"SO TELL THEM, WHO ARE WE?!"
"TOPP DOGGS!! WOOF WOOF!! LET THE DOGS OUT!!" we all jumped up and yelled at the top of our lungs as it echoed throughout the practice room.
"FIGHTING!!!" Jessica said one last time ending our practice.
"See you tomorrow Sica!" our co-captain Sooyoung waved as she walked out with a few of our team mates.
"Ah nae! See yah!" Jessica waved as she gathered her things.
"Ah! Jessica sunbae-nim!! Can I speak with you?" my best friend and team mate Krystal ran over to Jessica leaving me to gather our things by myself.
"Ah okay sure," they began talking about something, I couldn't really hear it so I decided to just ignore them and continue packing my things.
"Really?! That's great! Thank you so much sunbae-nim!!" Krystal clapped her hands together and bowed.
"But are you sure about this?" Jessica questioned and Krystal hastily nodded her head, "Okay then." Krystal turned and ran back over to me.
"Ah this is so awesome!!" Krystal squealed. She probably got the solo part of the routine. *sigh* I guess I didn't do well enough. Again.
"What are you—"I was gonna ask about her talk with Jessica sunbae but Jessica called me over, probably to break the news to me that I didn't get the solo part...again.
"Ah Hyemin!! Can I speak with you for a moment?" I looked up and nodded while making my way over to the stereo system where our team captain was waiting.
"Ah nae sunbae-nim,"
"I wanted to let you know that the solo part of the routine for the competition—" she started but I cut her off knowing what she was going to say.
"I know I didn't get it. I'll try harder next time..." I looked down expecting her to pat my shoulder like every other time, but she didn't. I heard her chuckling instead. I looked up at her confused.
"Ah aniya, *laughs* that's not it at all *laugh* I wanted to tell you that YOU got the part. Originally I was gonna let Krystal have the part, but she insisted that I give you the part. She said you've been practicing after practices by yourself. I'm quite impressed with that. Don't let us down okay? FIGHTING!" Jessica knocked my head with her knuckles because I didn't even react, I just stood there wide-eyed, "Now go home and get some rest arraseo?"
"Ah a-arraseo sunbae-nim, G-GOMAWO!!" I bowed quickly and ran back to Krystal who was grinning like an idiot.
"I GOT IT!!!" I screamed and jumped on her back as we walked home.
"I KNOW!!"
"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! But why did you give up the part for me?" I hopped off her back and hugged her waist.
"Because I knew you wanted the part and you worked hard practicing by yourself all the time. You deserve this!"
"Thank you so much unnie!!"


*COMPETITION DAY*


POV B-Joo
"Hyung...hyuuuuung! HYUNG!! YAH! B-JOO!! YAH! PABOYAH! Tch. This guy it's the semi-finals game and he's spacing off," Yano our maknae yelled at me.
"He's probably fantasizing about Hyemin again," Sangdo hyung joked.
"Hyemin? Who's Hyemin hyung?" Yano looked back and forth between me and Sangdo hyung confused.
"Hwang Hyemin, the super hot cheerleader," Gohn hyung butt in closing his locker. I just sighed. 
"God I would wreck that!" Sangdo hyung smirked and high fived Sehyuk hyung.
"Isn't she a junior though?" Seogoong hyung said.
"So what? She's got a super model body, I would tap that all day," Hansol hyung grinned and nudged Xero in the shoulder who turned and grinned back.
"YAH! ALL OF YOU SHUT UP! YANO DOESN'T NEED TO HEAR THESE THINGS AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE!" Jenissi hyung, our team captain, yelled at the guys covering Yano's ears. Yano just looked around wide-eyed and completely lost.
"He's gonna have to hear someday, anyway...so Byungjoo when are you gonna tell her?" Kidoh hyung punched my shoulder lightly making me snap out of my thoughts.
"Huh?!"
"Yeah you might as well confess since the whole fucking school already knows," Hojoon hyung shrugged. I glared at them.
"It's true though," Nakta hyung agreed.
"Hyung....how come you've lost all your confidence now? Just go tell her you like her," A-tom who's normally not into these conversations, asked me.
"What if she rejects me?" I hung my head.
"Hyung...then at least you'll know you tried right?" A-tom patted my shoulder.
"Ah nae, you're right Sanggyun. How come you're so smart? It's like there's a 90 year old man inside you, you're too young be having all this wisdom," I joked and stood up, "Arraseo! I'll confess to her after the game!" I puffed out my chest proudly.
"So that means we have to win now...or else you're gonna seem seriously pathetic when you confess to her. You'll literally be a loser," Sehyuk hyung said, making me panicky.
"Yeah a total loser," Sangdo hyung nodded.
"YAH! YOU IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO HIM?! NOW HE'S GONNA PLAY HORRIBLY AND THEN WE'LL LOSE AND THAT ASSHOLE KRIS FROM THE WOLVES WILL TEASE HIM ABOUT IT 'TIL HE DIES!!" Jenissi hyung tried comforting me, but at the mention of Wu Yifan I nearly collapsed. I hate that guy. He's my neighbor, but acts like a jackass older brother. He's better than me at everything! Basketball, school, getting girls, and he's even taller than me! GOD I HATE THAT ASSHOLE!
"Sorry," Sangdo and Sehyuk apologized in unison. 
"Haha hyungs got in trouble!!!" Yano stuck his tongue out at the guys.
"YAH! YOU LITTLE BRAT!!" they yelled chasing after Yano throughout the locker room.
"You know you two act like twins, you even look alike. It's pretty funny," Yano yelled back at them, while climbing on top of the lockers slapping their hands away from him.
"Ugh these kids I swear..." Jenissi hyung came over and sat down on the bench next to me, "Yah Kim Byungjoo, look at me." I looked up at him, "Everything is gonna be fine, we're gonna win. And then that stupid Yifan is gonna is run home crying like a baby,"
"B-but hyung Kris is better than me at everything."
"HE CAN'T DRAW!! AND HE CAN'T DANCE!! YOU CAN DO BOTH!" he ruffled my hair laughing, I couldn't help myself I laughed with him.
"Yeah he can't draw to save his life, and he can't dance!"
"See? Everything is gonna be fine! Now let's get out there with the rest of the team and kick that Canasian's ass!" I laughed at his play on words.
"YEAH! WU YIFAN. PREPARE TO GO DOWN. HARD." Jenissi hyung and I ran out to our side of the court and began warming up with the rest of the team, I looked over and saw the cheer squad warming up too. There she is...Hwang Hyemin. 



*3 minutes left in the first half, Topp Dogg is up by 4 points, the Wolves have possession of the ball at the baseline*


POV Hyemin
"3 minutes left ladies!! Stay loose!" we all nodded in the locker room as we changed into our outfits.
"Hyemin-ah don't be nervous, you'll do great! Fighting!!" Krystal patted my back trying to calm my nerves. I was deathly nervous, my hands were shaking because I was so nervous, "Just take deep breaths, come on do it with me. In....and....out...in....and....out," I exhaled and calmed down, but I was still nervous.
"But what if I mess up? Jessica sunbae-nim will kick me off the team!" I ran a hand through my hair.
"YAH!" Krystal smacked my head, "YOU WILL DO JUST FINE! NOW GET YOURSELF TOGETHER WOMAN! GAIN SOME CONFIDENCE! OR THAT STUPID SNOB TIFFANY WILL DESTROY YOU! Plus...Kris will be watching," Krystal smirked.
"You know I can't stand that jackass,"
"And that's why you are gonna do well. Your part is a sexy dance, you'll catch his eye immediately,"
"That's what I'm trying to avoid Krystal!!" I glared at her.
"And then after the game he'll approach you...and he'll hit on you,"
"KRYSTAL JUNG DO YOU FUCKING HEAR YOURSELF?! THIS IS EVERYTHING I DON'T WANT!" I threw my hands in the air frustrated.
"BUT! You'll lead him on batting your eyelashes, biting your lips, acting cute–"
"I DON'T FLIRT!"
"And then when he leans in to kiss you...you'll cut him off. And walk away smirking as you tell him, 'Wu Yifan...you aren't my type, I'm a Topp Dogg. We don't play around, we bring the house down.' And he'll just stand there with his jaw hanging to the ground," I stared at Krystal in awe.
"Why are you such a genius?"
"Honestly, I don't know. I was born this way," she smirked.
"Thank God you're my best friend,"
"You're welcome, now let's get out there and kick some snobby Wolf ass!" we jumped up and joined the rest of the squad at the door.
"Ready ladies?" we all nodded. We heard the buzzer indicating the first half ended, "SHOW TIME!" we ran out onto the floor. I got into my sexy crouching position and looked up.
"Kris is staring at you Hyemin," I looked over to the visitor's bench and my eyes locked with his. He was biting his lip and smirking at me. I just smirked back and bit my lip, "Oh this is gonna be fun." You couldn't be more right Krystal.
The music started *the song the routine is to is Rainia's Dr. Feel Good* and we began our dance. I didn't even glance in Yifan's direction because I already knew he was staring. Doctor Doctor Feel Good... my part came up and I spun to the front whipping my hair and dropped to the ground doing the splits. Come make me feel real good... I swung myself up reaching toward the crowd biting my lip. I could hear the hoots and whistles from the guys in the crowd and I could feel the stares of jealous girlfriends. Strap me down into my chair...I've been feeling real bad OH! When the OH! part came I grabbed my hair whipping my hair around as my squad mates "pulled" me down into a "chair" "strapping" me down. I "struggled" to get up but then "gave up" and sexily slumped back throwing my head back. I wanna feel real good, I need to feel real good. I wanna feel real good, cuz I've been really bad (bad). The others marched forward while Jessica and Krystal "held" me back. I yanked loose and pushed my way through the squad and dropped to the ground and crawled forward as they grabbed me again, but I whipped my head up "blowing them away", they dropped to the ground as the song ended. I looked up at the crowd with a cold sexy stare and I smirked. 
The whole gym erupted in clapping, cheers, howls, hollers, hooting, and whistles when we stood up and bowed.
"Oh my GAWDD!! HYEMIN!!!" Jessica ran over to me as we walked back to the baseline to watch our competition (tch. not even competition after that amazing performance!) perform.
"S-Sunbae-nim?" I started to get nervous.
"YOU. DID. AMAZING. WHAT WAS THAT?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD THAT KIND OF SEXINESS IN YOU!! LIKE HOLY MOTHER FUCKING JESUS CHRIST GOOD GOD LORD ALMIGHTY!! THAT WAS SO FUCKING SEXY!" she shook me like a madwoman.
"YEAH! Like seriously you almost turned me gay," Krystal joked causing us all to laugh.
"Thanks guys! I really did my best!"
"And your best is totally gonna pay off!! We've got this in the bag!" Jessica fist pumped. 
SNSD's I GOT A BOY started playing and we turned our attention back to the Wolves. 
"Wow, what happened to them?" Yuri blurted out totally shocked. I was in complete shock too. THEY SUCKED!
"Dude what the hell?! When did they get so bad?! They like seriously suck ass!" Sooyoung laughed.
"Wow, we must've really done a number on their confidence. Look no one is paying hardly any attention to them," I said glancing at the crowd. There were a few people that watched, but most people got up and left to get food or go to the restroom. The song ended and they posed. The crowd only clapped at their "performance" as they walked back to the baseline beside us. The MC walked to the center with a mic.
"Wow wow wow! Those ladies have got some talent don't they?!" everyone cheered, "Well now it's time to tell who's got more talent. Topp Doggs? Wolves? Please come to the center of the court. We all walked to the center standing on either side of the MC. "So who's got more talent? The Wolves?" the crowd whistled and clapped. They bowed and waved. "Or Topp Dogg?" the crowd screamed, whistled, clapped, and cheered. We all bowed and waved, "Wow! Okay Judges the final decision lies in your hands, what is the verdict? Topp Doggs or Wolves?" We all looked to the 4 judges.
Judge 1: "Topp Dogg."
Judge 2: "Wolves."
Krystal clung to my waist as I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes praying for the win.
Judge 3: "Topp Dogg."
I smiled to myself. One more to go.
Judge 4: "Topp Dogg."
My eyes shot open as I heard my squad mates scream and the crowd screamed and cheered. We all started jumping up and down squealing!
"Congratulations Topp Doggs!!" a lady came up to us and handed Jessica the trophy and shook our hands. We immediately ran to the judges shaking their hands and thanking them. Then we ran back to the center of the court where the MC handed Jessica the mic. Jessica handed me the trophy and hugged my shoulder.
"WOO! This is amazing! Thank you all! I really don't have anything to say except thank you everyone! And a special thank you to our own Hwang Hyemin, whose amazing solo performance brought home the gold!" Jessica hugged me, "Hyemin did her best even though she was super nervous," everyone started laughing and I immediately looked down blushing, "but she did amazing!! Aigoo! I just can't believe we won! WOO! So tell me: WHO ARE WE?!" 
"TOPP DOGGS!" everyone in the crowd shouted out.
"WHAT DO WE SAY?!"
"WOOF WOOF! WE POP THE ROOF!!"
"WHAT DO WE DO?!"
"WE DON'T PLAY AROUND, WE BRING THE HOUSE DOWN!!"
"THAT'S RIGHT! SO TELL ME: WHO. ARE. WE?"
"WE'RE TOPP DOGGS!! LET THE DOGS OUT!! WOOF WOOF!!" we all cheered and jumped around excitedly as we ran off the court.
"Well well that was an amazing half-time show! But let's get back to the game now shall we? And once again Congrats to the Topp Dogg cheer squad!" the MC bowed and walked off the court so the second half of the game could begin.


POV B-Joo
"Jenissi hyung?" I blinked still in shock from Hyemin's performance.
"Nae?" he stretched his arms.
"What did I just see?"
"Hwang Hyemin in her rare sexy state. A very sexy state."
"That's what I was thinking too, but I wasn't sure. I think I'm in love hyung,"
"Yeah you, the guys, and rest of the male population in here kiddo. Catch her while you can," he finished stretching and looked over to me, "or someone else will," he nodded towards Kris, who was smirking at Hyemin and her squad mates walking back to the locker room to change.
"Not today hyung. He's not getting her." I loosen up my muscles by jumping up and down and stretching my arms.
"Well then, let's go." We jogged back onto the court to meet the rest of our team.
"Nae,"


*10 seconds left in the 2nd half, the score is tied 78-78, Topp Dogg has possession*


POV B-Joo
"Hyung! Ball ball ball ball!!" A-tom shouted to Jenissi hyung who passed him the ball, "Yah! B-joo hyung! FOLLOW ME!" he smirked and I immediately knew what he was about to do.
Hansol and I ran to each other creating a screen in front of Kris as A-tom dribbled around. Then as Kris tried to get past us I rolled over Hansol's back and ran past Kris to the basket.
"Ah! Mallohae mallo! (Say it with words!)" Jenissi hyung yelled to A-tom.
"Gaegukige baeteo boi! (Open wide and spit it out boy!)" A-tom yelled back and threw the ball to my open arms as I shot the winning lay-up.
"Haebwa! (Say it!)" I yelled as the buzzer went off. "We won!" my team jumped from the bench yelling cheering as they ran to me.
"WOOO!!! TOPP DOGGS ALWAYS MAKE IT ON TOP!!" Sehyuk hyung yelled out.
"YEAH!! TOPP DOGGS ON TOP!!" Sangdo hyung hollered out.
"Hyung...that sounds so wrong," Yano laughed as we all huddled togetherwith our coach cheering.
"YAH! SHUT IT BRAT!" Sangdo hyung and Sehyuk hyung yelled at him in unison.
"See?! Twins I tell you! Twins!!" Yano laughed.
"Ayy Sanggyun! That was a smart idea using the Follow Me play!" I high fived A-tom.
"Thanks hyung!! Nice shot by the way!" we grinned and looked over to Kris who was fuming, "And that's a bonus hehe. Now go get your girl hyung!" he and Jenissi hyung pushed me to the baseline where Hyemin was walking out of the locker rooms.
"Hyem—" I started to call her name but stopped when I saw Kris walk up to her smirking. Fuck.


POV Hyemin
"Hyem—" 
"Huh?!" I looked up but I could only see a broad chest with a wolf on it. Kris.
"Hwang Hyemin, my beautiful..sexy neighbor, and soon-to-be-girlfriend Hwang Hyemin," Kris lifted my chin so I could see his face.
"Wu Yifan, also known as Kris, captain of the SM High boys' varsity Basketball team, to what do I owe the pleasure?" more like to what do I owe the annoyance?!
"You are a very interesting girl, and I like that. And that dance...was the cherry on the sundae. I saw you look at me baby-doll," I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from vomiting, but I'm pretty sure he thought it was because he was turning me on or something. A definite NO.
"I was looking at everyone, but it seems our eyes met for a moment," I noticed he was staring at my lips so I decided to tease him by slowly licking them, "so why are you here Yifan?"
​"To ask my new girlfriend to dinner," I mentally rolled my eyes.
"Oh jinjja? Who is she?" I played dumb, but I knew he was talking about me.
"You." he leaned in to kiss me but I put my hand up and he ended up colliding his lips with my palm.
"Hmm that's not even a tempting offer Yifan, since you aren't my type, I'm a Topp Dogg. We don't play around, we bring the house down..."I brought my hand down and wiped on my shorts, then I got on my tip=toes and leaned in, "Woof. Woof." I smirked at his shocked face and walked away.
"Y-yah! Hwang Hyemin!"
​"That's my name, but your voice is wearing it out Yifan, byyyyeeee..." I walked away with Krystal leaving him stunned beyond belief.
"That was hilarious Mimi!! Oh God the look on his face!! PRRRRIICCEELESSS!!" Krystal and I burst out laughing in the hallway. 
"Uhh Hyemin? Hwang Hyemin right?" I heard a cute voice behind me and Krystal's eyes got huge.
"Ah nae, t-that's me." I turned around and stared wide-eyed at the hot purple haired boy in front of me, "uh do I know you?"
"Ah haha you probably have heard of me, I'm on the boys' varsity basketball team, Kim Byungjoo, but everyone calls me B-joo," he stuck his hand out and I shook it. OH. HOLY. SHIT. IT'S B-JOO!!!
"Oh ah I remember you now! Sorry about that, I just didn't recognize you without the others, with them you look so awesome and popular, but without them you look cool but normal haha," I let go of his hand blushing.
"Ah I'll leave you two alone now, I'll be waiting outside Mimi, bye B-joo hubae!" Krystal waved and ran out leaving me and B-joo alone in the hallway in an awkward silence.
"So uh you looked really great out there during the half-time show," I looked up at him but he was looking everywhere but at me.
"Oh uh ahaha thanks! I was really nervous though," I played with the strap on my duffel bag.
"Really? it didn't look like you were nervous at all!" he blurted out but then cupped his mouth and looked away.
"Ahaha yeah I'm just really good at hiding it when I perform," I bit my lip, "but um you did really awesome today! Especially with that Follow Me play! Like oh my god WOW! It was so cool how you and Hansol created the screen in front of Kris and then you rolled over Hansol's back and cut to the baseline for that left-handed lay-up!! Ugh! It was just amazing!" I realized I just let out my tomboy sporty side and immediately shut up. I was thinking of a way to cover it up, when B-joo's lips crashed onto mine. OH GOD.
"Wow. You actually paid attention to the game?! Like none of the girls in this school pay attention to the actual game much less know anything about basketball! You are so cool!" he said when he broke away for air before crashing his lips back on mine. I dropped my duffel bag and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. We walked backwards until my back hit a wall. He placed one hand on my hip and rested the other on the wall beside my head for support.
"Mmm, thanks," I said as we ended the kiss to catch our breath again.
"You are very welcome," he kissed me again nibbling my lower lip asking for entrance permission and I parted my lips allowing him to kiss me from the inside out. His lips left mine traveling down my jawline and neck, nibbling licking and sucking leaving love bites along the way. My breath hitched when he found a sensitive spot on my neck causing me to whimper in pleasure as he licked and sucked on that spot.
"B-B-joo uhh hmmm," I tangled my fingers in his silky lavender hair and closed my eyes.
"Hyemin-ah," he pulled back to look at his masterpiece on my neck.
"Nae?" I was still panting.
"I like you Hyemin," my eyes popped open.
"Y-You do?" I stuttered. He nodded, "I like you too Byungjoo." his eyes lit up.
"Would you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes!" I crashed my lips on his and pulled him closer to me. He squeezed my butt making me moan into the kiss as he ground his hips into mine. I suddenly started feeling hot all over. I honestly don't like the overwhelming heat radiating from me, but I was too consumed (almost literally) by B-Joo's sweet lips to care.
"Oh God you're so beautiful Hyemin, never let anyone tell you different got that," I just blushed and nodded in response, "And do not let that Canasian Yifan touch you. EVER. He'll just taint your pureness," I nodded.
"But he already touched me," Wow idiot.
"Has he touched you like this?" B-Joo trailed a finger down my neck to my cleavage, I shook my head, "What about like this?" he squeezed my breast softly causing a soft moan to escape my lips. I shook my head no again. "Or like this?" he continued to squeeze and slightly massage my breast with his right hand and rubbed my clothed womanhood with his left. I shook my head biting my lip to keep any moans from coming out. "What about like this?" he dipped his hand into my shorts rubbing my clothed wet folds.
"Aaaniyaa," I moaned out.
"Has he touched you like this?" B-joo thrust his middle finger into me.
"Aaaniya, uuhhh" I grasped his shoulders for support.
"Good. Do you like it when I touch you like this Hyemin-ah?" he licked my neck sensually.
"Aaahh, n-nae, it feels so good. Please o-oppa,"
"Please what Hyemin?"
"S-Stop teasing," I buried my face in the crook of his neck panting heavily.
"Hmm, then let's go to my dorm and we can finish what we started," I nodded and he pulled his finger out of me and sucked my juices off, "So sweet," he licked his lips turning me on even more, and I yanked him in for another kiss I didn't care that I could taste myself. I pulled back biting his lip playfully.
"A-Arraseo, let me just text Krystal first," I pulled out my phone and texted Krystal that I'd be going with B-joo for the night and she immediately responded with Do I know you? This is Hyemin's phone number, but there is no way that this is Hwang Hyemin. I just laughed and sent her back a winking face. I grabbed my bag and B-joo wrapped his arm around my waist while carrying his bag. I kept smiling and giggling to myself.
"Mallohae mallo babeh, mallohae mallo (Say it with words baby, say it with words)," he whispered in my ear.
"Johaeyo (I like you)," he looked at me smiling at my response and kissed me sweetly.

~*~
So there you have it! As requested! B-joo One Shot!
DO I KNOW YOU?
~*~
I hope you all liked it! I worked on it all freaking day so you should like for my hard work!
I know I take a long time to update and I apologize! And I thank you all for still loving me regardless! You all are so awesome!
I love  my amazing subbies!!
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment