Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DO I KNOW YOU? (Sequel)— B-joo One Shot

~*~
So uh yesterday night I was watching the NBA All-Star East vs. West basketball game with my brother and sister (yes ladies and gentlemen I, simonezhane, the amazing Author-nim, love basketball (and soccer, and hockey, but bitch I swear to God you say one word about American football and I will freaking explode into a rant of how stupid and pointless it is. I honestly hate American football with a passion), anyway that's not the point. The point is before the start of the all-star game Kobe Bryant (I hate this man) was being interviewed, and they asked him what is he gonna do during the all-star game (he's benched for injury). 
His answer: I'm probably gonna talk a bunch of trash and not back it up. 
Me: *rolling on the ground laughing my ass off*
I had to admit, as much as I can't stand Kobe, that was freaking hilarious. But anyway back to the story. I present to you the sequel to DO I KNOW YOU? And I just named it (SEQUEL) DO I KNOW YOU? Because I'm lazy and couldn't think of anything else to call it, but that'll probably change in a couple of days. So here goes nothing! (SEQUEL) DO I KNOW YOU? Enjoy you beautiful people!
~*~
Author-nim
~*~

POV B-Joo
WHAT THE HELL?! WHERE DID THAT CONFIDENCE COME FROM?! DAMN DUDE! NICE GOING! YOU GOT THE GIRL AND YOUR CONFIDENCE! WOO!! TEAM BYUNGJOO +1 TEAM WU YIFAN +NOTHING BITCH!!!  
I wrapped my arm around Hyemin's shoulder and was about to pull her in for a kiss but then my phone went off. WHO THE FUCK IS CALLING ME?! GODDAMIT SANGDO HYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU—oh it's just Sanggyun.
"Hyung, where are you?"
"Ah Sanggyun-ah, I'm walking to my car with Hyemin, wae? Did you guys already leave?"
"Nae hyung, I went with Taeyang (Jenissi) hyung and Sangwon (Yano),"
"Arraseo, well I'm taking Hyemin to my dorm room,"
"Wh-what? But Hyung everyone is already h—"
"See yah later Sanggyun-ah!" beep
I put my phone away and unlocked my car.
"My lady, your chariot awaits," I grinned at Hyemin and opened the passenger door, "your luggage m'lady," she handed me her duffel bag.
"Such a gentleman *giggle*," I grinned and winked at her.
"Anything for m'lady," I said as I closed her door and put our stuff in the trunk. mallohae mallo....mallohae mallo..., "Yoboseyo? Ah Sanggyun-ah, I told I'm going to my dorm, you guys don't need to wait up for me okay? Peace out," beep


*GTA TIME SKIP!!*


POV B-Joo
*arriving at B-Joo's shared dorm room (shares dorm room with A-tom)*
"Why does Sanggyun keep trying to call me? Aish this kid," I slid my thumb over the ignore button. "Well here we are," I bowed after opening Hyemin's door.
"Waahhh! What the hell?! Why are your dorms bigger and nicer than ours?" Hyemin stomped her foot and pouted. I couldn't help but laugh, she was so cute.
"Ah that, well these are the international student dorms, I also am an honor student as well as an international student technically,"
"Technically?"
"Technically because I live in the International student dorms but I'm not an international student."
"Then how—"
"Because Sanggyun and I are roommates with two international students,"
"Oh really? So does that mean you stay at the dorms more often so that you can help them?" I nodded.
"It's a really great experience, plus I don't have to see that idiot Kris everyday anymore," I grabbed our bags out of the trunk and locked my car.
"You can't stand that stupid Canasian either?!" Hyemin's eyes nearly popped out of her head.
"Yea, he's an ass, honestly the world would be better off without him in it," 
"100% agreed," *silence* we just stared at each other for a minute before bursting out into laughter.
"Okay okay that was random," I said trying to stop laughing.
"100% agreed!" we tried our best to stifle our laughs but failed miserably.
"Okay we should get inside before it gets cold," I held my hand out to her.
"Okay," she took my hand and we began walking up to my dorm. I just keep falling harder and harder for this girl.
*3 minutes later at B-joo and A-tom's dorm room*
"Well here we are!" I grinned and opened the door to go inside only to release the most unmanly scream in the history of unmanly screams as my team mates jumped out and yelled 'SURPRISE!'
"Whoa dude...that was so unmanly," Sangdo hyung snickered I just glared at him and stood up. I glanced around the room looking for him. Bingo!
"SANGGYUN!!!!!!" I charged at A-tom who was cowering behind HoJoon, but Jenissi and Xero held me back.
"HYUNG IT WASN'T MY FAULT!! I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT EVERYONE WAS ALREADY HERE WHEN WE WERE ON THE PHONE BUT YOU KEPT HANGING UP ON ME!!" A-tom peeked out from behind HoJoon.
"Arrgh fine...fine fine," I walked back over to Hyemin and brought her to the couch, "yah move," I pushed Sehyuk and Sangdo off the couch so Hyemin and I could sit but before she could sit down Sehyuk slid back onto the couch so I pulled Hyemin onto my lap, "So why are you guys even here?" I leaned back into the couch pulling Hyemin with me.
"DUH! BECAUSE OF THE GAME YOU PABO!" Sehyuk hyung flicked my forehead.
"OW!" I rubbed my forehead, "Okay yeah the game, we won yay, but that doesn't tell me WHY YOU ARE IN MY DORM?"
"Celebratory party idiot!" Seogoong piped in.
"Uh huh you guys do that, if you'll excuse us," I patted Hyemin's thigh and she stood up, "We have a celebratory party of our own to attend," I stood up and back hugged Hyemin, "in my room. So if you need us, don't call us!" I walked us to my room and shut the door.


POV Author
"Y-YAH! KIM BYUNGJOO! GET BACK HERE YOU PUNK! YAH! KIM BYUNGJ—" Sehyuk yelled after B-joo but was stopped by the eldest, Jenissi.
"Let it go Sehyuk. Let the kid have his time with his girl," Jenissi calmly ordered.
"Yeah let the newlyweds have their fun!" Gohn laughed.
"Jenissi hyung what kind of fun are they gonna have?" Yano, who was sitting on the counter swinging his legs, asked.
"Aigoo our maknae is just too cute an innocent!" Hansol smushed Yano's cheeks together.
"But what were they talking about hyung?" the youngest questioned again.
"Maknae didn't you take sex-education class in elementary school?" HoJoon asked, Yano shook his head.
"What's that hyung?"
"Wow this kid really is innocent! It-it's nothing kiddo, let's just play some video games arraseo?" HoJoon put the kid in a playful headlock.
"I CALL FIRST PLAYER!!!" the younger member wriggled out of his hyung's grip and darted toward the gaming console where the controllers were but Sangdo grabbed the controller and held it high above his head where the maknae couldn't reach, "HYUUUUNG!! I CALLED FIRST PLAYER!! GIMME THE CONTROLLER!!" Yano jumped up reaching for the controller.
"If you want it then grab it kiddo, come on jump for it," Sangdo raised it higher.
"HYUUUUUNG!! THAT'S NOT FAIR YOU'RE TOO TALL!!" Yano whined with tearful eyes.
"Yu Sangdo, maknae called first player, give him the controller and quit bullying him," Jenissi ordered.
"Fine, here." the bully gave back the controller and ran to the couch.
"Hyung, we should turn some loud music on or something," A-tom approach Jenissi.
"Wae?"
"Well I doubt anyone wants to hear those two for the next hour and I don't think you want to scar the poor maknae,"
"Ah nae, YAH! KIDOH! Turn some loud music on,"
"Arraseo," Kidoh headed over to the stereo system and blasted music.


POV Hyemin
We spent a good 10 minutes just snuggling on B-joo's bed, listening to his team mates and laughing our asses off.
"Aww! Yano is so cute and innocent! Poor baby does he always get bullied by the others?" I played with B-joo's hair as he left butterfly kisses on my neck and shoulder.
"Yeah especially by Sehyuk and Sangdo. They bully and tease him because he's overly innocent," he murmured against my neck.
"Aww, he's just so cute. He make me wanna protect him all the time. You know what? From now on, I'm going to protect Yano from his hyungs. He's gonna be my new baby boy," I giggled.
"But I can't be a dad just yet!" B-joo dramatically yelled.
"Well I can't be a single mom! That'll be bad for my family's image! B-joo we have to care for this child together!" I looked at with a
serious face. *silence* We sat there for a good minute before breaking down into a flurry of giggles, laughter, and hyperventilation
from laughing to hard, "Oh God that was so dumb!" I said wiping my tears.
"*sigh* Well that was funny," he said trying to gain some composure.
"Did you hear what they called us? Newlyweds!" I turned over to face him again.
"Well since we're newlyweds....let's have our honeymoon night right now," he said biting his lip. Fuck that was hot. I rolled on top of him and crashed my lips onto his.
"Sounds like a plan," I smiled still straddling him, "yeobo." I leaned down and captured his lips, he wrapped an arm around my waist
and rolled us over so that he was on top. And let the celebration begin.




Yes I'm half-assing this chapter. I'm not putting the smutty details in the story because my brain is exhausted.
I'm sorry. 
OTL


POV Yano
"HA! I WON!! That's 4 out of 5 hyung, I'm the official Mario Cart champion!" I stuck my tongue out at Sangdo hyung and did I victory dance.
"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!" he jumped up from the couch and grabbed me.
"NUUUUUUU!!!! JENISSI HYUNG!! SAVE MEEEE!!!" I flailed around like a fish out of water screaming for Jenissi hyung.
"You better apologize Yano!" Sangdo hyung started tickling me.
"AAAAAAAHHHH!!! HYUNG HAJIMA! H-HAJIMA!! JEBAL!!! I'M GONNA PEE!!! HAJIMA!!!"
"Apologize!!"
"N-NEVER!!!"
"Then I guess you're gonna pee on yourself."
"A-ANIYAAAA!!!"
"Apologize then!!"
"OKAY!!! I'M SORRY!!!" 
"Good boy," he patted my head and let me go.
"You're so mean hyung."
"And you're so loud! God how the hell are we supposed to get any sleep if you two are screaming and yelling all night long?!" B-joo hyung came out of his room looking really tired and an equally tired-looking Hyemin poked her head out of the room.
"Sorry hyung,"
"Ahh shut up Byungjoo, we had to blast music so that we didn't have to hear you two." Sangdo hyung plopped back down on the couch.
"Did you enjoy your celebration?" Xero hyung smirked at B-joo hyung.  Celebration? What celebration? 
"Oh yes we did."
"THERE WAS ANOTHER PARTY?!" I screamed out.
"Trust maknae, that wasn't a party you wanted to be at." Jenissi hyung patted my shoulder.


~*~
There you go!
I know it sucked and I'm sorry, but yeah I'm exhausted so this is the best I got.
OTL
~*~
XOXO
--simonezhane

No comments:

Post a Comment